Follow up Friday
I wanted to update you on a few recent blog posts:
- There’s still time to enter to win The Other Side of Organized: Finding Balance Between Chaos and Perfection, the fabulous new book by my friend Linda Samuels, CPO-CD®. You can read the review on Wednesday’s blog post. To enter, either comment on that post or this one, and/or tweet about it on Twitter (being sure to put @janinea in the tweet so I’ll see it).
- The Why Resolutions Don’t Work [and How to Get What You Want Anyway] teleclass that Shannon Wilkinson and I offered last week was great. If you weren’t able to attend, you can still purchase the audio recording of the class. Click here to buy it for only $19.
- The community shred event sponsored by NAPO St. Louis and Shred and Protect Document Services was a resounding success. More than a ton of paper was brought in and shredded. That’s 2000 pounds of paper that would otherwise be cluttering up people’s homes and files or potentially end up in the landfill. I was very impressed by the Shred and Protect facilities and plan to use it for all my shredding needs.
- The Elfa sale at the Container Store is still going on, but the last day is February 15. You get 30 percent off all Elfa products and installation. I love Elfa. I use Elfa drawers to store my yarn stash. I love their wall mounted shelving, too. This is a great opportunity to get a great price.
- My friend, Aby Garvey and her husband, Jay, won the LA Organizing Award for Best Organizing Website or Blog. She went to the awards in Hollywood and looked amazing. (I got to help her shop for her fancy dress.) The full list of award winners isn’t yet up on the NAPO LA website, but it is available on their Facebook Fan Page. (I think you have to become a fan to read it.) Congratulations to Aby and Jay and all the winners (and nominees)!
That’s it. Enjoy your weekend. And don’t forget to enter to win an autographed copy of The Other Side of Organized: Finding Balance Between Chaos and Perfection.